We are hiring talented writers who can provide valuable support in relaying brand-specific messages. You will be working closely with marketers, designers and content producers to develop content that’s aimed towards lead generation, conversion and engagement. If you aspire to advance your career in the online arena, come join our family and submit an application today.
Part-time to Full-time
- Conduct primary research for projects
- Create optimized content
- Edit and review marketing collateral
- Evaluate key performance metrics
- Find opportunities for link building
- Stay updated with industry trends
- Landing page copies
- Podcast show notes
- Quiz content
- Video scripts
- Web page copies
- College graduate
- Able to learn about a range of topics
- Basic analytic knowledge and skills
- Dependable teamwork and organizational skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience in CMS, such as WordPress
- Knowledge of different citation styles
- Knowledge of digital marketing is a plus
- Passion for content creation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
- 3 writing samples or a work portfolio
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Writers
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Google Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive)
- Project Management Software (e.g., Basecamp, Redbooth and Asana)
- Photo Editing Software (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, GIMP and PhotoScape)
- Content Management System (e.g., WordPress, Weebly and Joomla!)
- Email Marketing Software (e.g., ActiveCampaign, MailChimp and Constant Contact)
Bottleneck Virtual Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, please add our Account Manager, Rechelle Adlawon, on Skype and contact her for your pre-interview schedule. Her Skype ID is live:rechelleadlawon357. Stay in touch and feel free to reach out for updates after 3 days.