We are looking for web developers who can implement a variety of programming languages to create, maintain and enhance websites. You will be working closely with designers, marketers and key personnel to deliver full-blown projects that serve specific purposes in business. If you are knowledgeable about the different content management platforms and can build highly functional websites, we invite you to join our growing family of rockstar professionals and submit an application today.
Part-time to Full-time
- Build, maintain and enhance websites
- Create web layout/user interfaces
- Develop and implement testing procedures
- Incorporate SEO policies in web projects
- Integrate data from back-end services
- Stay updated with industry trends
- Write tested and efficient code for web projects
- College graduate
- 2+ years of web development experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus
- Expertise in programming languages
- Knowledge of CMS, such as WordPress
- Team player
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
- Work portfolio
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Writers
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Content Management System (e.g., WordPress, Weebly and Joomla!)
- Google Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive)
- Project Management Software (e.g., Basecamp, Redbooth and Asana)
Bottleneck Distant Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, our Recruitment Manager (RM) will review your documents if you are a good fit. If your application suits our client's needs, our RM will reach out to you via email within 3 days to schedule a time for the pre-interview.
If you are NOT CONTACTED it means that you didn't make it to the initial screening.