We are hiring web designers who can create aesthetically-pleasing and user-friendly web designs. You will be working closely with developers, marketers and key personnel in the development, maintenance and enhancement of websites and web pages. You will also be responsible for creating design mock-ups and staying updated with industry trends. If you are passionate about your craft and desire to advance your career online, we invite you to submit an application today.
Part-time to Full-time
- Collaborate with key personnel
- Convert PSDs into HTML and CSS
- Create design mock-ups and ideas
- Create functional, attractive websites
- Incorporate SEO policies in projects
- Maintain and enhance websites
- Update JQuery website plugins
- College graduate
- 2+ years of web design experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Advanced skills in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in CMS, such as WordPress
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus
- Knowledge of ASP.NET web forms
- Pays attention to details
- Willing to learn from feedback
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
- 3 sample designs or a work portfolio
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Web Designers
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Content Management System (e.g., WordPress, Weebly and Joomla!)
- Google Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive)
- Graphic Design Software (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator)
- Project Management Software (e.g., Basecamp, Redbooth and Asana)
Bottleneck Virtual Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, please add our Account Manager, Rechelle Adlawon, on Skype and contact her for your pre-interview schedule. Her Skype ID is live:rechelleadlawon357. Stay in touch and feel free to reach out for updates after 3 days.