Virtual Medical Scribe
We are looking for virtual medical scribes who can assist private practitioners throughout their shift. The ideal candidate will document accurate medical records using HIPAA-compliant software and provide exceptional customer service. You also will be responsible for adhering to and staying updated with the workplace processes and protocols. Should you be qualified for the job, we invite you to submit an application to us today.
Part-time to Full-time
- Encode patient health information to an EMR/EHR software
- Facilitate diagnostic tests and patient referrals
- Facilitate the flow of the private practice during consultations
- Implement and uphold the high quality of patient care
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Maintain a professional workplace environment
- College graduate
- At least 1 year of clinical or clerical experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Has a good eye for detail
- Modest, discreet and tactful at work
- Preferably with a degree in the healthcare field
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Virtual Medical Scribes
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Electronic Health Record Software
- Zoom Video Communications Software
Bottleneck Virtual Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, please add our Account Manager, Rechelle Adlawon, on Skype and contact her for your pre-interview schedule. Her Skype ID is live:rechelleadlawon357. Stay in touch and feel free to reach out for updates after 3 days.