We are looking for video editors to produce compelling stories with marketers and other content creators online. The ideal candidate has a knack for editing visual and audio components and then assembling them to achieve the desired effect. You will also be responsible for presenting, reviewing and uploading projects. If you are passionate about this career, we invite you to submit an application today.
Part-time to Full-time
- Amend projects with clients’ feedback
- Collaborate with key personnel
- Develop storylines and suggest ideas
- Gather project elements from reliable sources
- Improve image quality using Photoshop
- Produce marketing collateral
- Stay updated with industry trends
- Upload content to repositories
- Explainer videos
- Podcast videos
- Social media videos
- Video advertisements
- YouTube vlogs
- College graduate
- Excellent English communication skills
- Expertise in video editing software
- Pays attention to details
- Willing to learn from feedback
- Working knowledge of digital marketing
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
- 3 sample videos or a work portfolio
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Video Editors
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Google Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive)
- Project Management Software (e.g., Basecamp, Redbooth and Asana)
- Video Editing Software (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut X and Avid)
Bottleneck Distant Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, our Recruitment Manager (RM) will review your documents if you are a good fit. If your application suits our client's needs, our RM will reach out to you via email within 3 days to schedule a time for the pre-interview.
If you are NOT CONTACTED it means that you didn't make it to the initial screening