Technical Support Specialist
Our company is hiring technical support specialists to serve as the go-to professionals for hardware and software issues. You will assist customers in resolving installation or technical difficulties and send them product or service guides when necessary. You will also recommend products as befits a particular concern. Should you be qualified for the job, we encourage you to submit an application today.
Part-time to Full-time
- Guide customers in product installations
- Handle technical inquiries via phone and/or email
- Provide timely assistance on technical issues
- Recommend applicable items if necessary
- Report unexpected product behavior to the management
- Send product guides as requested
- College graduate
- 1+ years of technical support experience
- Analytic knowledge and skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Expertise in customer care
- Willing to be trained
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Technical Support Specialists
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Google Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive)
- VoIP Phone System (e.g., RingCentral and Dialpad)
Bottleneck Virtual Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, please add our Account Manager, Rechelle Adlawon, on Skype and contact her for your pre-interview schedule. Her Skype ID is live:rechelleadlawon357. Stay in touch and feel free to reach out for updates after 3 days.