Social Media Manager
Our company is hiring social media managers who can give life to social media communities. The ideal candidate will spearhead social media initiatives, develop content, engage with the community, strategize and monitor campaign performance. You also will be working closely with marketers to ensure success in various marketing projects. If you have strong interpersonal skills and can develop effective campaigns, we encourage you to advance your career with us and submit an application today.
Part-time to Full-time
- Collaborate with key personnel to achieve goals
- Create optimized content
- Create regular reports and present them
- Develop innovative ways to generate leads
- Develop strategies for long term success
- Engage with social media communities
- Increase brand awareness and loyalty
- Monitor campaign performance
- Post and distribute content on social media
- Update social media profiles and/or pages
- College graduate
- 1+ years of social media management experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- Advanced analytical knowledge and skills
- Dependable teamwork and organizational skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience in using design software
- Knowledge of advertising is a plus
- Problem-solver and multi-tasker
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of online best practices
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Social Media Managers
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Google Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive)
- Graphic Design Software/Tools (e.g., Canva, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Project Management Software (e.g., Basecamp, Redbooth and Asana)
- Post Scheduling and Management Software (e.g., Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Buffer, etc.)
- Social Media Sites (e.g., Facebook,Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube)
Bottleneck Virtual Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, please add our Account Manager, Rechelle Adlawon, on Skype and contact her for your pre-interview schedule. Her Skype ID is live:rechelleadlawon357. Stay in touch and feel free to reach out for updates after 3 days.