We are hiring receptionists to serve at the frontline and establish a welcoming environment for a wide array of clients. You will be responsible for providing administrative support in a friendly disposition. If you are an excellent communicator, friendly and willing to be trained, come join our growing family online by submitting an application for an interview.
Part-time to Full-time
- Answer phone call, chat and/or email
- Book arrangements
- Create travel itineraries
- Develop and maintain an organized filing system
- Welcome and connect clients to key personnel
- College graduate
- At least 2 years of work experience
- English comprehension skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and willing to learn
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Receptionists
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Google Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive)
- Project Management Software (e.g., Basecamp, Redbooth and Asana)
- Scheduling Software (e.g., Calendly, Google Calendar and ScheduleOnce)
Bottleneck Distant Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, our Recruitment Manager (RM) will review your documents if you are a good fit. If your application suits our client's needs, our RM will reach out to you via email within 3 days to schedule a time for the pre-interview.
If you are NOT CONTACTED it means that you didn't make it to the initial screening.