Our company is hiring project managers who can plan, propose and delegate assignments to members of a team. You will be responsible for developing the goals and determining what would make the project successful. You will also be meeting with clients for clarification as well as implementing ways to ensure team productivity and effective communication for the advancement of projects. If you see that you are a good fit, we invite you to submit an application and be part of our growing family of professionals.
Part-time to Full-time
- Delegate tasks based on expertise and experience
- Develop comprehensive project plans and strategies
- Meet with clients for the details and requirements of projects
- Monitor and evaluate key performance metrics
- Propose and maintain budget plans
- College graduate
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- Analytical and time management skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Expertise in improving processes and systems
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Project Managers
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Google Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive)
- Project Management Software (e.g., Basecamp, Redbooth and Asana)
Bottleneck Distant Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, our Recruitment Manager (RM) will review your documents if you are a good fit. If your application suits our client's needs, our RM will reach out to you via email within 3 days to schedule a time for the pre-interview.
If you are NOT CONTACTED it means that you didn't make it to the initial screening.