We are hiring personal assistants to provide valuable support to individuals who want to concentrate in their area of genius or zone of interest. You will be responsible for maintaining correspondence and completing general administrative tasks as assigned by the client. You may also be asked to assist with personal errands, such as preparing travel itineraries. If you are a self-starter and can work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to apply and submit an application for an interview.
Part-time to Full-time
- Conduct follow-ups on projects
- Create spreadsheets and presentations
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Maintain correspondence with clients
- Prepare agenda and minutes of a meeting
- Prepare travel itineraries
- Run administrative/personal errands
- College graduate
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- English comprehension skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Personal Assistants
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Google Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive)
- Project Management Software (e.g., Basecamp, Redbooth and Asana)
- Scheduling Software (e.g., Calendly, Google Calendar and ScheduleOnce)
Bottleneck Virtual Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, please add our Account Manager, Rechelle Adlawon, on Skype and contact her for your pre-interview schedule. Her Skype ID is live:rechelleadlawon357. Stay in touch and feel free to reach out for updates after 3 days.