Medical Virtual Scribe
Virtual Medical Scribes are individuals trained in medical documentation who assist a physician throughout their shift. The primary goal of a Medical Scribe is to increase the efficiency and the productivity of the physician they are working for. The Medical Scribe allows the doctor to focus on what is most important, the patient.
- Perform all clerical information technology functions for a physician in a clinic setting.
- Primary responsibility of the operation of the electronic health records and electronic dictation system.
- Able to anticipate physician needs and help to facilitate the flow of clinic.
- Must be discreet, tactful, and modest in performance of duties so as not to distract medical staff from patient care.
- Good judgment, organizational ability, initiative, attention to detail, and the ability to be self-motivated are especially important.
- Must be adaptable and versatile since you will be responsible for many tasks.