We are hiring marketing assistants who can provide valuable support to the marketing team. You will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks that are directed towards increasing profits and ensuring the success of marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is creative, passionate about digital marketing and has strong interpersonal skills. We invite you to submit an application should you be suitable for the job.
Part-time to Full-time
- Assist in monitoring marketing initiatives
- Assist senior professionals in completing projects
- Collaborate with key personnel
- Conduct surveys and research
- Contribute ideas to the team
- Engage with the social media audience
- Find creative ways to increase brand awareness
- College graduate
- 1+ years of marketing or advertising experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- Basic analytic knowledge and skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Marketing Assistants
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Google Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive)
- Project Management Software (e.g., Basecamp, Redbooth and Asana)
- Social Media Sites (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube)
Bottleneck Virtual Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, please add our Account Manager, Rechelle Adlawon, on Skype and contact her for your pre-interview schedule. Her Skype ID is live:rechelleadlawon357. Stay in touch and feel free to reach out for updates after 3 days.