Part-time to Full-time
- Amend designs with clients’ feedback
- Assemble elements for design projects
- Collaborate with key personnel
- Create design blueprints and ideas
- Produce marketing collaterals
- Stay updated with industry trends
- College graduate
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus
- Expertise in graphic design software
- Knowledge of print and digital graphic design
- Pays attention to details
- Willing to learn from feedback
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
- 3 sample graphic designs or a work portfolio
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Graphic Designers
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Google Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive)
- Graphic Design Software (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator)
- Project Management Software (e.g., Basecamp, Redbooth and Asana)
Bottleneck Distant Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, our Recruitment Manager (RM) will review your documents if you are a good fit. If your application suits our client's needs, our RM will reach out to you via email within 3 days to schedule a time for the pre-interview.
If you are NOT CONTACTED it means that you didn't make it to the initial screening