Part-time to Full-time
- Amend designs with clients’ feedback
- Assemble elements for design projects
- Collaborate with key personnel
- Create design blueprints and ideas
- Produce marketing collaterals
- Stay updated with industry trends
- College graduate
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus
- Expertise in graphic design software
- Knowledge of print and digital graphic design
- Pays attention to details
- Willing to learn from feedback
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
- 3 sample graphic designs or a work portfolio
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Graphic Designers
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Google Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive)
- Graphic Design Software (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator)
- Project Management Software (e.g., Basecamp, Redbooth and Asana)
Bottleneck Virtual Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, please add our Account Manager, Rechelle Adlawon, on Skype and contact her for your pre-interview schedule. Her Skype ID is live:rechelleadlawon357. Stay in touch and feel free to reach out for updates after 3 days.