General Virtual Assistant
We are hiring virtual assistants, to provide general administrative support to small businesses. You will serve as a point of contact for internal requests and will be responsible for a variety of team-focused assignments. If you are great at multitasking, can work comfortably with a team and can maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling company information, we welcome you to apply and submit your application for an interview.
Part-time to Full-time
- Answer inquiries via phone call, chat and/or email
- Conduct follow-ups on assignments and projects
- Create and distribute company memos
- Create company reports, presentations and guides
- Introduce new team members to the company
- Organize calendars and files
- Schedule appointments and events
- Take down the minutes of a meeting
- Update the company database
- Perform other administrative tasks as delegated
- College graduate
- Able to maximize work schedule
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective team player
- Excellent English communication skills
- Has a good eye for detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for General Virtual Assistants
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Google Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive)
- Project Management Software (e.g., Basecamp, Redbooth and Asana)
- Scheduling Software (e.g., Calendly, Google Calendar and ScheduleOnce)
- VoIP Phone System (e.g., RingCentral and Dialpad)
Bottleneck Virtual Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, please add our Account Manager, Rechelle Adlawon, on Skype and contact her for your pre-interview schedule. Her Skype ID is live:rechelleadlawon357. Stay in touch and feel free to reach out for updates after 3 days.