General Medical Distant Assistant
We are hiring general medical distant assistants to verify the insurance eligibility of patients in private practice. You will ensure proper insurance coverage for patients to receive the necessary medical procedures. The ideal candidate will also assist in arranging payments for services that are not covered by the policy. We invite you to submit an application should you be qualified for the job.
Part-time to Full-time
- Arrange payments for services that are not covered by the policy
- Implement and uphold the high quality of patient care
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Maintain a professional workplace environment
- Perform general administrative duties as needed
- Provide patients with information about their insurance coverage
- College graduate
- At least 1 year of clinical or clerical experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Modest, discreet and tactful at work
- Preferably with a degree in the healthcare field
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for General Medical Distant Assistants
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Electronic Health Record Software
- VoIP Phone System (e.g., RingCentral and Dialpad)
- Zoom Video Communications Software
Bottleneck Distant Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, our Recruitment Manager (RM) will review your documents if you are a good fit. If your application suits our client's needs, our RM will reach out to you via email within 3 days to schedule a time for the pre-interview.
If you are NOT CONTACTED it means that you didn't make it to the initial screening.