We are hiring executive assistants to perform general admin responsibilities for C-level executives and solopreneurs. You will serve as the first point of contact and maintain correspondence on behalf of the client. If you can work efficiently in a fast-paced and innovative environment, we invite you to join our growing family of rockstar VAs.
Part-time to Full-time
- Answer phone call, chat and/or email
- Develop good relations with the clients and staff
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Maintain an organized filing system
- Maintain executive correspondence
- Manage calendars and itineraries
- Prepare agenda and minutes of a meeting
- Schedule appointments
- College graduate
- At least 1 year of clerical experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective team player
- English comprehension skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Has a good eye for detail
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Executive AssistantsSoftware and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
Bottleneck Distant Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.Visit our FAQs to learn more.Once you have submitted your application, our Recruitment Manager (RM) will review your documents if you are a good fit. If your application suits our client's needs, our RM will reach out to you via email within 3 days to schedule a time for the pre-interview.
- Google Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive)
- Project Management Software (e.g., Basecamp, Redbooth and Asana)
- Scheduling Software (e.g., Calendly, Google Calendar and ScheduleOnce)
If you are NOT CONTACTED it means that you didn't make it to the initial screening.