Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for digital marketing managers who can spearhead and monitor programs that promote brands across different online platforms. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about content production, social media, email marketing, seo and analytics. You will be responsible for developing strategies, implementing tools and collaborating with key personnel for various projects. If you have the experience and passion for marketing, come and join our growing family of professionals. Submit an application today.
Part-time to Full-time
- Create optimized content
- Create web traffic plan and KPIs
- Develop and implement best practices
- Develop long term marketing strategies
- Evaluate metrics and present findings
- Find and sustain opportunities for growth
- Manage the creation of marketing collaterals
- Oversee all marketing operations
- Stay updated with industry trends
- College graduate
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Dependable teamwork and organizational skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Expertise in content marketing
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of online best practices
- Proficient in lead generation
- Understanding of metrics and social media
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Digital Marketing Managers
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Content Management System (e.g., WordPress, Weebly and Joomla!)
- Email Marketing Software (e.g., ActiveCampaign, MailChimp and Constant Contact)
- Google Analytics and AdSense
- Google Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive)
- Keyword Research (e.g., AnswerThePublic, Google Suggest and Google Trends)
- Project Management Software (e.g., Basecamp, Redbooth and Asana)
- Social Media Sites (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube)
Bottleneck Distant Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, our Recruitment Manager (RM) will review your documents if you are a good fit. If your application suits our client's needs, our RM will reach out to you via email within 3 days to schedule a time for the pre-interview.
If you are NOT CONTACTED it means that you didn't make it to the initial screening.