Data Entry Specialist
We are hiring data entry specialists who are top notch in maintaining accurate business information. You will be responsible for collecting data, fact-checking and transferring them to the business database. If you can type fast and have an eye for detail, we welcome you to submit an application for an interview.
Part-time to Full-time
- Collect and input data
- Maintain accurate records
- Organize different rows of data
- Provide marketing support
- Update the company CRM
- Verify submitted entries
- Perform other tasks as delegated
- Books and ebooks
- Insurance claims
- Market research
- Product Orders
- College graduate
- English comprehension skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experienced spreadsheets user
- Fast typing speed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Spelling and vocabulary skills
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Data Entry SpecialistsSoftware and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
Bottleneck Virtual Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.Visit our FAQs to learn more.Once you have submitted your application, please add our Account Manager, Rechelle Adlawon, on Skype and contact her for your pre-interview schedule. Her Skype ID is live:rechelleadlawon357. Stay in touch and feel free to reach out for updates after 3 days.
- Microsoft Office (e.g., Word and Excel)
- Google Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive)
- CRM software (e.g., Salesforce, NetSuite and Zoho)