Customer Service Representative
We are looking for customer service representatives that are experts in customer care and satisfaction. You will resolve customer concerns about the product, services, billing or account-specific issues. You also will provide assistance via phone call, email and/or social media, while maintaining a positive approach in business. Should you see yourself suitable for the job, we welcome you to submit an application today.
Part-time to Full-time
- Answer inquiries via phone call, chat and/or email
- Convert visitors into loyal customers
- Develop good relations with people
- Offer timely advice to customers
- Stay updated on product or company policies
- College graduate
- Able to work on weekends and holidays
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Technical Support Specialists
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Call Center Software (e.g., Five9, Zendesk and Salesforce ServiceCloud)
- Google Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive)
- VoIP Phone System (e.g., RingCentral and Dialpad)
Bottleneck Virtual Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, please add our Account Manager, Rechelle Adlawon, on Skype and contact her for your pre-interview schedule. Her Skype ID is live:rechelleadlawon357. Stay in touch and feel free to reach out for updates after 3 days.