Customer Service Manager
Our company is hiring customer service managers who can oversee a team of customer service representatives to ensure quality control. You will onboard and train representatives per skill set (e.g., call handling and chat support) and monitor their performance. You also will assist customers and work to build a solid clientele. We invite you to submit an application should you see yourself fit for the job.
Part-time to Full-time
- Develop good relations with customers
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Implement customer service best practices
- Set reasonable goals for the team to follow
- Spearhead programs to boost customer loyalty
- Train and manage new representatives
- College graduate
- 6+ years of customer service experience
- 3+ years supervisory experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Exceptional management and leadership skills
- Expertise in customer satisfaction and conflict resolution
- Preferably with a degree in Business Administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and GSuite
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Technical Support Specialists
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Call Center Software (e.g., Five9, Zendesk and Salesforce ServiceCloud)
- Google Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive)
- VoIP Phone System (e.g., RingCentral and Dialpad) the client will be providing this for you.
Bottleneck Distant Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, our Recruitment Manager (RM) will review your documents if you are a good fit. If your application suits our client's needs, our RM will reach out to you via email within 3 days to schedule a time for the pre-interview.
If you are NOT CONTACTED it means that you didn't make it to the initial screening.