Call Center Representative
We are hiring call center representatives who can handle incoming and outgoing calls for small businesses. The ideal candidates are reliable, committed and great at customer satisfaction. You will assist customers with their inquiries and complaints regarding a particular product or service. If you are willing to be trained and have expertise in customer satisfaction, come join our growing family of rockstar representatives and submit an application today.
Part-time to Full-time
- Answer inquiries via phone calls
- Follow proper call handling procedures
- Keep customer accounts up-to-date
- Stay updated on product or company policies
- Use company policies in making decisions
- College graduate
- Able to work on weekends and holidays
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Technical Support Specialists
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Call Center Software (e.g., Five9, Zendesk and Salesforce ServiceCloud)
- VoIP Phone System (e.g., RingCentral and Dialpad)
Bottleneck Virtual Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, please add our Account Manager, Rechelle Adlawon, on Skype and contact her for your pre-interview schedule. Her Skype ID is live:rechelleadlawon357. Stay in touch and feel free to reach out for updates after 3 days.