Call Center Manager
Our company is hiring call center managers to oversee a team of call center representatives from hiring to onboarding process. You will introduce the team to the best practices, monitor their workload and serve as their ongoing coach in the workplace. You will also step in to handle concerns and conduct surveys to ensure quality control. If you are a team player and have expertise in customer satisfaction, we welcome you to submit an application today.
Part-time to Full-time
- Conduct periodic customer surveys
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Implement customer service best practices
- Manage the team’s workflow and workload
- Monitor and create regular leads reports
- Onboard and train new representatives
- Provide ongoing support to the team
- Spearhead team talks and motivational programs
- College graduate
- 5+ years of call center experience
- Able to work overtime when necessary
- Dependable teamwork and organizational skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Exceptional management and leadership skills
- Expertise in customer satisfaction and conflict resolution
- Familiarity with telemarketing software
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Technical Support Specialists
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Call Center Software (e.g., Five9, Zendesk and Salesforce ServiceCloud)
- VoIP Phone System (e.g., RingCentral and Dialpad)
Bottleneck Virtual Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, please add our Account Manager, Rechelle Adlawon, on Skype and contact her for your pre-interview schedule. Her Skype ID is live:rechelleadlawon357. Stay in touch and feel free to reach out for updates after 3 days.