We are hiring bookkeepers to perform basic accounting duties for individuals and small businesses. You will be responsible for conducting audits and managing finance requirements. If you are great with numbers, possess excellent communication skills and have a knack for maintaining accurate information, we welcome you to join our growing team of virtual assistants and apply for an interview.
Part-time to Full-time
- Monitor expenses and input cash receipts
- Prepare regular financial statements
- Prepare regular tax returns, including payroll
- Reconcile entries in the books of accounts
- Perform other bookkeeping tasks as delegated
- College Graduate, majoring in Accountancy
- At least 2 years of bookkeeping experience
- Effective team player
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experienced Excel spreadsheets user
- Knows fundamental accounting principles / GAAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Understands core business functions
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Bookkeepers
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Google Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive)
- Accounting Software (e.g., Xero, Intuit Quickbooks Online and Freshbooks)
Bottleneck Distant Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, our Recruitment Manager (RM) will review your documents if you are a good fit. If your application suits our client's needs, our RM will reach out to you via email within 3 days to schedule a time for the pre-interview.
If you are NOT CONTACTED it means that you didn't make it to the initial screening