Bilingual Customer Service
As a bilingual customer service employee, you are expected to use your foreign language skills for a number of clerical, secretarial and administrative purposes. As the job title outlines, you are expected to offer assistance to staff and/or customers in more than one language.
- Answering customer queries/taking phone messages in a foreign language.
- Translation of documents from English to foreign languages.
- Acting as an interpreter in meetings.
- Booking accommodation & transport for international visitors or your company’s staff on overseas visits.
- Recruitment, training, and supervision of new staff.
- Handling foreign correspondence.
- Organizing meetings.