Part-time to Full-time
- Collaborate with key personnel
- Create intro and outro clips
- Edit raw audio recordings
- Produce edited .mp3 files
- Remove unwanted noise
- Repurposing video to audio content
- Upload edited content to repository
- College graduate
- Excellent English communication skills
- Expertise in audio editing software
- Knowledge of audio editing
- Pays attention to details
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Hardwired Internet connection and backup
- Headset and webcam (for meetings)
- Neat and noise-free environment
- 3 audio editing work samples
We pay internationally via Veem bank transfer services.
Software and Tools for Audio Editors
Software and tools are unique per client, but here are some that you might be asked to use for work. Note that this is just a list of examples and you do not need to purchase any before submitting your application.
- Audio Editing Software (e.g., Ableton, Adobe Audition and WaveLab Elements)
- Google Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive)
- Podcast Hosts (e.g., Blubrry, Libsyn and PodBean)
- Project Management Software (e.g., Basecamp, Redbooth and Asana)
Bottleneck Virtual Assistants does the job hunt for you. We work hard every day to match you with a good client. We also provide learning opportunities through blogs and guides.
Visit our FAQs to learn more.
Once you have submitted your application, please add our Account Manager, Rechelle Adlawon, on Skype and contact her for your pre-interview schedule. Her Skype ID is live:rechelleadlawon357. Stay in touch and feel free to reach out for updates after 3 days.